JOB TITLE: Kitchen Cook
REPORTS TO: Coffee Shop Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To assist prepare and cook food as required and in accordance with stocks available.
Part time. The job holder will be expected to work flexibly within the opening hours of the shop, including weekend and bank holidays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and cook food as required and in accordance with stocks available.
- Ensure high level of safety and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- Store, prepare and maintain ingredients.
- Rotate stock items as per established processes.
- Work flexibly to support the team where needed.
- Ensure a friendly and helpful manner at all times.
- Ensure and maintain exceptional customer relations.
- Report to your manager any discrepancies or issues that could affect the smooth running of the coffee shop.
- Undertake ad-hoc work reasonably requested by your manager.
- Food hygiene level 2
- Good general education standards.
- Honest, reliable and hard-working with the ability to work under pressure.
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible in attitude and approach to work and methods of work.
- Clean, tidy and presentable
- Exceptional customer service
To find out more, or to apply for this role, please ask for Katie Cook or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Deadline for applications: 14th October 2018